Radio Commercials


For the longest time, I've been doing voices for my kids and friends, just for laughs. Yet, deep down, I knew it's something I'd like to pursue in a professional manner. And so, when the opportunity arose from one of my clients to step in and do the locution for their commercials, I was thrilled!

Afterwards, I took the audio and used them for video ads as well. So I first did the locution, then edited it, jumped and created supers, recorded video or looked up stock video and edited the video commercials as well. It was all great fun.

Here's a few of the locutions I've done recently.













Well, what do you think? Having fun and working at the same time is the best, you hardly notice the working part! Have you ever experienced this? Drop my a line on the comments section!

Comments

Popular Posts