Mixed Illustrations for High School Graduates

Once again Academia Cristiana de Cayey contacted me to create illustrations for their 2020's High School graduates. I was so pleased to get that call! This is one of those processes where I take great delight.


They provided a reference photo of the students, which I used to build their complexions using vectors over them. Then I hand drew bodies, for their heads (sounds cryptic, I know!) using situations that describes them. I then colored the scene (not the heads) using Photoshop and imported the Adobe Illustrator vectors over to complete the pieces!

Here's a few of them.





Need to create profile Illustrations such as these? Be sure to contact me, using the side panel. It would be my pleasure to do your commissions.

Comments

Popular Posts