Full of Grace and Truth


I love it when I have the chance to relax while painting. When we were working to develop the mission statement for Yabucoa's Catacumba 10 last summer (see previous post also), all I could think of was John 1:14
"14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth."
While on my vacations, I took some time with my daughter and son to do some art pieces at home. While they learned and worked on theirs, I worked on mine. This is what came out of those attempts.


Process behind the art piece.
I kept the piece safely stored at my house until the time was right to give it as a Christmas gift to the amazing people of God that we've been able to serve alongside with. And so on our 2018 Christmas service, we unveiled the piece for everyone to have as a reminder of the Church's Mission.

Above: Antonio and Annie, receiving the Art Piece for the Congregation.
The pieces was painted over wood, using acrylics and sealed with Liquitex Varnish.

Comments

Popular Posts