Mi Deleite Sofrito Gourmet


Not long ago, I got the chance to try out a new sofrito. For those of you who don't know what Sofrito is, well it's basically the key ingredient in Puerto Rican Cuisine. It's what gives our cooking the amazing flavor it has.

My friend Antonio David Acosta developed this product to help his parents who were unemployed a few years ago, while he was just finishing his culinary studies. His entrepreneurship ideas pushed him to come up with the amazing product, MiDeleite is.

And so I was approached by my buddy to handle MiDeleite's Social Networks (Facebook and Instagram) for which I was thrilled to comply!

And so, ever since this past August, 2018 I've been able to let my creative juices flow with Mi Deleite.

Here are some of the most memorable designs I've done so far.










Besides going to some Pueblo Supermarket, Super Max or the Made in Puerto Rico Store in Plaza las Américas, you can get MiDeleite through ponicafarmspr.com, lacompritapr.com or if you live in the USA, through Amazon.

Comments

Popular Posts