10.10.2011

The Ugliest Car in Puerto Rico



If you follow me on Twitter or on Facebook, you might've noticed some posts regarding The Ugliest car on Puerto Rico. Well, the truth of the matter is that, even though some have suggested I participate, I cannot, for I helped create the campaign.

Suzuki del Caribe, was in search of an innovative way of engaging people around the Island (Puerto Rico). So, the agency I work for contacted Mr. Victor Cabezas to come up with a concept, which he did, and we hurriedly converted and designed to make into a reality.

Basically, anyone that owns an ugly car, can drive to any Suzuki dealership and register their car. Afterwards, The picture and info is sent to me at the agency, I upload and notify the registrant and wish him good luck. The person spreads the link through their Facebook, Twitter, email, etc... to get people to come over an "Like" the car. The person with the most "Likes" wins.

We came up with seven prices for seven individuals who can win. We began in early september and so far, the contest has been fierce between a few ugly vehicles.

Here are a few shots of the website we created for Suzuki's contest:

Agency: Jorge Blanco & Asociados
Concept: Victor Cabezas
Dynamics and logistics: Radhamés Luquis / Jeanessa García
Copywriter and Project coordinator: Ginny Piovanetti
Art Direction: Yamil Rivera / Rick Lipsett
Programing: José Laboy / Rick Lipsett






 It was a blast helping create this very cool contest. Now head on over to elcarromasfeo.com and see what I've been talking about. Later, come back and tell me your thoughts!

No comments: