6.29.2011

PapáHeroes.com

When my pal, Raúl Colón told me he wanted to start a parenting blog, I had no clue of the scope he had in mind for this project. Without hesitation I pledged my allegiance, and later found out he had world domination on his mind! Just kidding, although it was a much bigger project than what I had in mind. Nevertheless, my spirits were high and I jumped right in with great expectations.

For the logo and site, we wanted to do something Bold, catchy, inspiring and fun. After a few talks on how children view their parents, we knew we had no choice. I grinned from one side of my face to the other and said "super heroes" Raúl cracked up, for he had thought of the same thing.

Logo:


 Website Design (Programing was done by Raúl Colón):

Banners:


Badges:


I've had lots of fun designing every piece for this site, and I know, I've only scratched the surface. Besides designing, I'm also a writer there and the resident cartoonist. So you could say I've got a lot of work. True. And loving every minute of it. Go check us out at: PapaHeroes.com.

No comments: