8.16.2010

Life as a Comic Strip



The comic Medium has always been a part of my art. Even my own life can be seen as a comic. This is what I did with these three 32"x30" illustrations that are now hanging in my living room.

Any guest who enters my home, will get a "direct to point summary" of what our lives have been so far.

And here are the illustrations:


"Momentos Fugaces" 32"x30" 2010 Digital Illustration on photographic paper.



"El Mejor Momento" 32"x30" 2008 Digital Illustration on photographic paper.



"Amor que Une" 32"x30" 2010 Digital Illustration on photographic paper.

Each piece has a brief poem of sorts on the bottom. Explaining why that moment in time is key to our lives. It does so in a warm, loving way.

Hope you enjoyed them. I certanly had a blast making them.

No comments: