2.13.2009

Illustrations

El Mejor Momento
Done as a Three Wise Kings gift for my wife. Bottom quote reads:

"El mejor momento del día
es cuando estoy contigo.
Cuando puedo verte,
cuando puedo tocarte,
cuando puedo decirte
que te amo."

English version would say something like:

"The best moment of my day
is when I'm with you.
When I'm able to see you,
When I'm able to touch you,
When I'm able to tell you
that I love you."

Guango
These are some of the Illustrations I made for Cabrera Auto Dealers. The Character is based on one of the owners: Guango. The Illustrations were meant to become the dealer's character.

Clarinex Kids
These were the characters for Shering Plough's Clarinex Reditabs and Clarinex Syrup. I made some posters, coloring book, among others, with these characters.

People Stickers
If you're from Puerto Rico, you may remember the sticker frenzy on the back windshield of automobiles everywhere a few years back; Well I did some of those.

Howie
This is a remake of a Pre-Existing Character from Humana: Howie

Reyes en Motoras
This illustration was made for a Christmas Card for Suzuki Motorcycles (2007).

Panasonic Booth
Concept Design for booth to be used in shopping malls.

Popular Mortgage Booth
Concept Design for booth to be used in shopping malls.

Coquí
This is a native Puertorrican frog that we can hear on the mountains at night. It repeats its name making a beautiful, soothing song. I made it just for the fun of it.

La Nena de Papi
This is an illustration of my daughter and me just enjoying each other's company.

El Abusador
This Trexi Design was done thinking of the recent police brutality towards an innocent bystander in Puerto Rico. On a positive note, the Police officer who killed Mr. Cáceres, is now facing a 109 years prison sentence.

Ginny
This is part of a series I've did on my co-workers. The illustrations were used on Occasional Cards I made for Fathers Day and Mothers Day (respectively). This one is our Copywriter who protects her daughter with all her might and willpower. Hand drawn, painted using Photoshop.

Wanda
This is part of a series I've did on my co-workers. The illustrations were used on Occasional Cards I made for Fathers Day and Mothers Day (respectively). This one is our Accountant she has a group of 3 children (teenagers, actually) and with her, they have become a team. Doing everything to keep themselves afloat. Hand drawn, painted using Photoshop

Luis
This is part of a series I did on my co-workers. The illustrations were used on Occasional Cards. This is my partner showing off his love for the ocean. It was made for his birthday. Hand drawn, painted using Photoshop

GL
This is a commission done for one of my co-workers. After doing her illustration: for her birthday she wanted the same for her brother. Hand drawn, painted using Photoshop

Cruise
This was done as a freelance. It was later used on an invitation for Cooperativa de Seguros Múltiples (Insurance Company in Puerto Rico).

Parranda
This freelance illustration was done for a Christmas Bonus Holder/Card for Cooperativa de Seguros Múltiples (Insurance Company in Puerto Rico).

No comments: